Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Thursday, August 21, 2008

SEVEN

Some say it's lucky...but in this case I find it yucky.
Some say you 're not done and I believe you've yet to begun.

However, if you've done it not once but thrice...
I guess I shouldn't care but the careless disregard makes it not nice.

Not only mad but embarrassed and sad.
Sad for the crew and all you don't do.

Only I feel 'LUCKY' because I thought you planned only mine...
but like ALWAYS...noting but lies.

One knows what they do and to who.
Fuck it...turn your head and act like YOU!

Not my speed and never was...
but 16 years of nonsense feels like a bust.

I will however, be thankful that I have a great one,
influenced by YOU very little as one would want.

A relationship, I did insist and am glad,
but remember the resist and the mad?

Now what...what do I say on number three of explanation...
when one lies, cheats, thinks not of the others for his own satisfaction?

FUCK IT...RAGGITY!

Oh well, shouldn't dwell on deceit...
only positive feats!!!

and you KNOW IT!

No comments: