Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Saturday, August 30, 2008

RIPPLES


Ripples are waves that come and go...
but then they're there and they just don't flow.

You get kudos and raves from all around..
but it never seems to come from the closet crowd.
The one's who matter, the ones who care...
supposed in voice but not in the air.
The funny thing in life is what you can see...
though not proven, but real and rarely believed.

Time and again you run across a TRUE...
but you have trouble believing 'cause it's so rare...it is NEW!

SIX DEGREES of seperation I thought of a lot
but the hype made me shy and skeptical at the on slaught.
The sense it does make but who'd really believe...
that things happen for a reason without reason or weave.

I know this for real and ask who you will...
I have had premenitions from the time I was little.

My only unanswered question I have held onto for years...
does MADONNA remember writing me back from 'PRIVATE EYES' at the request of the gears.

She wrote on notebook paper and explained she never does...
and just after her marriage to Sean, on a plane...he gave his doves.

Doves meaning the stroke of the 'PENN'...
they both signed it, I teared all the way to the end.

The funny thing is...Mo is BF's with Ro...
who I always admired but could take or let go.

The tide has quite turned...I guess from the blog if you will...
the realness, the access, the truth and the still.

The still in real life as Ro always says...
where Mo has shielded herself, for good reason I guess.

I could only imagine the fame she has endured...
but like CLASS...she has maintained the same of the curse.

As Wendy would say, "A FRIEND IN MY MIND"...
I have dreamed of the day I would only say, "HI!"

"Hi to Kelli, I said in PTOWN and asked for a pic....
and she was nice and was down.

Unknowing at best as we took a quick ride...
would we not wait in line but have a brief time.

I had already decided if my ass hurt too much we wouldn't stay...
but we got there and were wisked to the front with no say.

Ro, said at one point, "No kisses please" as I thought to myself...
oh yeah...the germs of many...what was I thinkin'...I know my steez!

But the cuteness, the vibe must have brought her about...
as whe kissed my Can Can on his puckered mouth.

She looked at me and him then again...
and asked if he was mine with knowing within.

It was a moment in time that connected the tie...
between Rosie, Cannon, Madonna and I.

I only say that 'cause in the weeks that followed...
I sent in a pic...of our 'PEACE' tees lunching at Carnegie...
and they were posted for ALL.

The funny thing was that the 'header' that day...
was of rehearsal of Mo at Rosedale that it changed.

I knew something special had occured for me at the least...
although may go unnoticed by all who's eyes feast.

I have dreamt of what I would say,
but would not want to bother and not be dismayed.

My Dad in Zimbabwe, having been three times...
Malawi and David makes me wonder again of the chimes.

Chimes that ring a different but same tune...
and make my spine tingle with each and every swoon.

There are certain songs that make me dance, or feel, or love, or reminisce.
Madonna has always done that for me...
though not every song, lets be fair, brings me to my knees.

I know one thing for sure and sure as can be...
a 'HOLIDAY' is something we all surely NEED!

No comments: