Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Heaven




You know when you miss someone who has gone to heaven...
it makes your heart ache, your eyes well, two tears drop what the hell.

Just that quick...
you almost feel sick.
But just then you remember all the familiar things...
the smiles, smells, memories and such...so close you could reach out and touch.

Though sad, it's comforting to remember and feel the things...
your loved one left you before they took wings.
Nothing can ever take the place...
of your love's smile, laugh and face!

SMILE




Sending PEACE, REST and LOVE to Heaven...

Gramma 'Mimi' Lockwood
Grampa 'Bob' Lockwood
Janet Lee LaFlamme
Grandfather and Grandmother Mukwawaya
Deuce and Ace
Alison and Fresh
Marc
Nick 19
EROC

and this I do believe...fate brought me to a car accident scene on I-91 exit 8 in New Haven, CT on February 19...years ago...I can't even remember the year...however I will tell you this FATE is FATE and I am sure I have an angel on my shoulder. I always wonder if it was this beautiful girl I saw float away in front on me on the highway. I think of her at least once a week and I never knew her.

I went to the hospital to check on her and she was on life support. Her family insisited I come into the room and THANKED Me for taking the time to try to help her. It was too late. Nobody saw more than I did, which was literally nothing. Her car seemed to flip out of nowhere from the other side of the highway as I was driving by on the other side one exit from my house.

I went to her funeral and have been to quite a few in my time now; and have never seen a motorcade like this before. I am sure she is sorely missed.

I still cry to this day when I let myself think of what I saw that night.
I can at least rest knowing that someone, "ME" was there to give her a blanket, my hope and a prayer.

PEACE

KIMBERLY LALIBERTI

Waterbury, Connecticut


No comments: