Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Friday, March 14, 2008

25 YEARS LATER...


I HATE to do it but after 25 years I feel this is somewhat of an omen.

Madonna and Rosie are still BF's after all these years and for some yellow, red bracelet, astrological line up, karma or just will I have found myself on Rosie.com since she joined the view.

I find Rosie fascinating, moving, real, charismatic, friendly, strong, open but yet shy, compensatory, understanding and most of all loving. Funny thing is...I have been feeling the same way about Madonna since the day I heard her voice and even more when I saw her eyes.

That must be why these compelling, controversial and talented women have lasted as long as they have!

So, the CHALLENGE is to see if one of my many Ask Ro will reach it's destination. I'm not Kathy Griffin or anything...but if Ro could show Madonna Kathy's outfit, I would wish with all the SUN I can gather that she would ask/pass on my question? "


"Madonna do you remember writing me back a long letter I sent you to 'Private Eyes', in NYC just as you had gotten marrried?" I wouldn' t normally think that you would remember except that it was about ten pages long, addressed to the owner Robert, covered in stickers and had a self addressed stamped envelope inside that I got back a year and a half later!!!


I actually got mad and thought someone was playing a joke on me, unti I realized the notebook paper, Sean Penn's sig in green marker and my OWN handwriting on the return envelope.


Going in for my aproximately 15th rectal surgery at the end of April...boy oh boy would this make the tears a little bit better!!


I am funny and have a hell of a story that would bring me to Zimbabwe; where my father and his entire family live. That country for those of you who don't know is above South Africa, sharing the Zambezie River with Zambia hosting one of the seven wonders of the world... VICTORIA FALLS

Madonna adopted her son David from Malawi, above Zimbabwe, on the East side of Africa near the island of Madagascar.

Life is short and sometimes more full circle than you imagine.

I asked RO to ask MO if she remembers my letter of '85 which if you ask anyone who knows me, is my dream since then.

I would love to have lunch with Madonna, Rosie and combined friend of their choice!

It may seem corny but it's mine!
Bye-

No comments: