Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Monday, July 23, 2007

Totally Tired


I am totally tired. Tired of being tired, tired of trying to pretend I am not tired...to everyone around me.
I am tired of putting on a happy face when I am bursting at the seams.
I am tired of having to explain my medical condition to friends, family and strangers alike because nobody can quite understand.
I am tired of putting my life and dreams on hold due to chronic excrutiating pain.
I am tired of not having the energy physically and emotionally to complete routine daily activities I always took for granted.
I am tired of living in a town where the majority is swollen with ignorance.
I am tired of being harrassed by neighbors with nothing else to do.
Tammy Faye was tired too...but stayed positive even when she knew. She was my eyelash inspiration all the way to the end.
Britney is apparently tired too...let her be...and do what she want's to do.
Rosie was tired too of all the nonsense on the View. Now she's free to be...herself...which has inspired me.
I am inspired to remember that others have it worse...it's just sometimes hard to handle how much it always hurts!
Be positive and always have hope.

No comments: