Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day by Day


Each and every day, I try to look away...
but in order to provoke there are new pics and things each day.
From the things I say on the phone...there are new additions on their home.
Boredom and jealousy is the driving force...which seems to escalate daily of course.
I will not sit quietly while being plucked...feather by feather like a sitting duck.
Notice the little guy hanging on the box...
you tell me if that's crazy like a fox?!
In the other photo notice the cameras four...
No, nice try, NOT security...not pointing at all our doors.
Breaking of stones everyday...
and EVERYONE knows that's how you play.
Garage, house, even the trees
from the birds, to the rooster and probably the bees!
I meant what I said, we mean you no bother,
we've all left you alone but then you try even harder.
Why? What is it that miffs you so much...
when nobody even stays in touch?
You were even nice once or twice to everyone on the block
and suddenly turned to all's amazement and shock.
Don't be mad and boil to a BUBBLE...
when you hear all the chatter and restart the rumble.
Rumble of nonsense and nutness it is,
the burning flame all night we both know what it 'tis.
No need to think you're being sutle...
when it's interpretation is obviously not meant to be muzzled.
Free speech and expression is all's right to bear,
only sometimes it's used hatefully...
to relish other's despair.
Who am I kidding, we know you don't care...
as long as you are engaging someone and playing unfair.
Leave me alone, like I do you...
and stop eavsdropping unless you want to hear what's TRUE!
SHAAZAAAAM!

No comments: