Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Nice Neighbors


Why does one break stones
without even having a throne?
Why would one digress
after making positive progress?
At least understanding and courtesy
I try to be aware when I see.
The admiration of flowers and trees,
makes no difference for the invasions they please.
I don't antagonize or try to rise
the heat beaming through the others eyes.
Nice to start but only for short,
hence the nice neighbor routine quickly aborts.
Tensions ensues not from me but from you,
only to disipate with time but not hate.
Apparently, I'm wrong by the things you display,
though my anguish and fairness don't eliminate my from your prey.
Not the same speed...
but neighbors indeed.
Awareness and tolerance in life is free,
for you to learn and embrace to you from me.
The self righteousness and audacity blow my mind
each and every f....n' time.
Why me, why us, why them do you do?
Although niceness is all we've given you!
Paranoia and jealousy is ignorant and unessecary...
why don't you STOP being so damn scary?!?

No comments: