Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Turn!


The time has come I'm fucking freakin' out...
but things could always be worse without a doubt.

Number 16, I think including all the others,
but this one is the Mother.
Cutting muscle can never be fixed,
like a rubber band stretched, no good...to be nixed.

My Surgeon the BEST, Dr. Walters that is...
he is informative, honest and his heart wraps the rest.
I know I'm in good hands, surgically acute,
and look forward to less pain in the future to boot!

No guarantees in medicine as all should know...
but faith, positive attitude and karma does show.

At least I can see, hear, taste and drive...
and at least I am still alive.

Of course, I was challeneged with the biggest of all,
on a week where positive, focus and belief are not small.

Catdog's hair raises up and dander will fly...
with reason, despair, hurt and surprise.
The eye that is peeled will always make the jump,
to relax, focus and settle over the hump.

My Kids, My Husband, My Family and Friends mean the most...
like to all you try to be a good host.
To know one to the core and how they'll react...
is something no one can count on not even a rat.

Trust is like glass so treat it with care...
'cause once it's been broken it's sometimes impossible to repair.
On the flip LOVE is kind, well meant, sincere and persevered...
but must be cherished, balanced, respected and revered.

All my Love to my guys...

W, T & C

PS Mommy LOVES

No comments: