Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bourne, Cape Cod Basketball Tournament 2008




OMG...the day before departure did I ever think my 'tush' was not gonna' have it!

The pain the worst it's been in months...with the drain drainin'. My husband and baby stayed home because game after game in a hotel was too much for me to handle with everyone. It turned out great however. We all got a break.

The East Haven All Stars did great with a few unfair snafoos...but we showed how it's done.

Here is a little movie I threw together of the trip. Most pics taken from the car, a few in Woods Hole, Falmouth , MA (at the Marthas Vinyard Ferry); the basketball court and the hotel.

The music is all I had available so a bit...you know...but maybe I'll change it when I get some new beats. Enjoy!

Oh well stand by... it won't upload for some reason...maybe too long...trying to split movie in two...hang tight!

You know it...

T-sight Productions 2008

No comments: