Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Janet Shoop LaFlamme


It has been over a year...
and I still can't face my fear of losing my biggest fan...JAN!

I felt compelled and inhibited at the same time...
coming down the aisle like a tossed child.

I felt my Mom knew;
and Jan, Ray and Christian flew.

The last kiss we had...as our birthday's pass
meant more to me than some simple memories had.

The trip , the schlep...the effort she always kept.
I miss Jan deeply and only cry when I can...
'cause what I think of is her...is laughter and JAN!

I think of Ray and Christian too...
the loves of her life all the way through1.!

December first and then the tenth...
two peas in a pod all the way to the end!

Loving and missing.
Tan
PS...the light will always be on...for you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birthday wishes
Don't swim with fishes
Freezin' my ass
But cheaper gas

Had a little snow
And wind ya' know
Where's my frikken scarf Yo?
Don't know

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Larry anon (the con)

T-sight said...

Thanks...Hollywood!