Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Friday, July 18, 2008

Theories I


Well the time has come...
for me to vent some.

I feel bad and I tried...
but each and every chance I have
I've been lured with truth and lies.

Many a neighbor have been and gone...
some for nice, some for wrong.

Some so wrong, unbearable to become,
some so wronged nobody could believe their song.

Well let me tell you it's true...
and there's not much to do.

This land is one of free speech...
and at times blind breach.

Unfair it may seem but I believe...
Karma has ways to receive.

Receive it's due...
to and from all...both me and you.
There's no sense to intentional shade...
when we all have good intentions to be made.

Life is knowledge and knowledge is key...
to both your life and prosperity!

T-sight Productions...and YOU KNOW IT!


No comments: