Can you find a constellation in the sky?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

PEACE from the BEACH

Hello There!

Seeing as I'll be on break from my writings for a while, while I contemplate my next surgery; so here is a little PEACE from the BEACH which always clarifies my space. FOCUS!!

One must enter upon surgery mentally prepared if at all possible. If not, sometimes it's almost better on the emergency note because you don't have time to get worked up...you just have to deal. If it's that bad, one just want's to feel better and doesn't have time to worry about any sound decisions...just to get better.

I myself, prefer to try to make sound surgical decisions and prepare for any and all possibilities so that way I still have some control over the illness. You know what I mean?!? Planning is good...for anything...if you can!

However; on the flip side, I also tend to procrastinate on certain aspects of the process because not only is it mentally and physically exhausting, it's hard to swallow some realities. I find it especially hard to handle the medical reality of what has transpired and what is to come.

Things could always be worse...so that's how I see it!

DREAM, BELIEVE, LIVE, LOVE, PROSPER, CHERISH, STRIVE, RELAX and ENJOY the little things in LIFE!

Probs w/ vid...wl load later...bye

No comments: